Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Out With Roshinni.... Again. :p // Thursday, November 5, 2009
" What the fuck? "



Hi. :D

It's... Uh. Friday? I think? Damn, Time flies!
I kinda forgot when's Geral coming back :S in 3 days I think, yeah?


Well anyways,
Yesterday was boring as usual.. So I called Roshinni and we went to Mid Valley :p

We watched this retarded 3D movie called Cloudy something Meatballs. The 3D glasses were fcuking huge and annoying so I couldn't concentrate on the movie. O yeah, And we saw Fatin working at the ticket counter! What the hell!?

I knew the cinema was hiring after PMR people, But I didn't wanna work there cause of the retarded vests we had to wear! But guess what, Turns out you DIDN'T have to wear the vests. Just a white Shirt and slacks. Ugh. Too late anyways, Its almost the mid of November. And Shannon's mom said I could help out at her schoolhouse, So it's all good :D

Anyways, After that Rosh persuaded me into piercing my cartilage...... And I did. It was burning for about 10 seconds.... And then I couldn't feel a thing. No big deal. It's kinda wasted cause I think it's too far in, So it's hardly noticeable. Roshinni was trying to negotiate with the lady to make it more further out, But I was too nervous to think so I agreed with anything. Wasted. So yeah, Guess I'm not THAT scared of piercings ANYMORE. :p Prolly I'll get another one the next time I go there? haha

It was only 12 bucks anyways.

And then we walked around and we went to this shop called Diva. They had interesting earrings. But it was like almost 40 bucks for 3 pairs alone and since Roshinni was loaded, I asked her to get it for my birthday :p But... Uh.. she stole it for me instead :S

Yeah, It's damn easy to steal from diva. lol. The workers there are stoners!

And we went to MNG to try out some jeans. There were this awesome pair of grey jeans that I tried out. It's like 190 bucks. And I'm damn broke at the moment so I guess I'm gonna have to let it go :(


And after that, I followed Roshinni home. And as you all know, She has a FREAKING AWESOME Ibanez guitar that I've fallen in love with. So I was playing it on her bed, And she asked me if I could teach her a song.... So I tried my best to teach her.

It was so weird that she knew power chords but not NORMAL chords like... A basic C chord or even a damn E minor!

And apparently her first song was Beast and the Harlot :p Amazing isn't it ? (What the hell were you teaching her, Sam?!)

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

Such A Lonely Day Shouldn't Exist // Happy Birthday Giuli! // MLIA // Why? // modern day music, SUCK MA BALLS BITCH! // PMR MOTHAFUCKERS! // Yo // NO MORE FUCKING ROOM TO BREATHE // Permanent. // Narrow-Minded Freaks. //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p