It's 11:34, My back is aching, My ass in screaming for help, I feel so light headed, I'm sleepy as hell, And I'm waiting for the clock to strike 12 so I could TRY once again to be the first to wish Giuli happy birthday. :p
Anyways, Everyone on meebo went offline... Except Giuli, But she's ignoring me right now. Prolly cause she got distracted by some Youtube video.. AGAIN. But it's ok, Cause I found another site to keep me company. its called MLIA! (apparently)
I saw a post about it on Shannon's blog and it seemed kinda cool, So I clicked it. And It.. IS kinda cool. haha
From what I noticed after being on the site for 4 seconds, Random people post random things about their day.
There was one which was just so cheesy. Yet creative. And downright hilarious. And just plain sad.
" ..Today, I found out that my name means little lamb. My mom's name is Mary. Mary had a little lamb. MLIA.."'
Geez. Talk about nursery rhyme.
"..Today, I realized the word bed actually looks like a bed. MLIA.."
(What the fuck?)
"...Today, my boyfriend asked me what I was thinking. I told him I was considering healthcare plans. In reality, I was wondering what it would be like to be an octopus. It would be awesome. MLIA. "
Hell yeah.
Go check it out!
