Hey guys, remember me? yeah, I sorta disappeared for a while... A LOT has happened. But nothing interesting really.
Anyways, I'm not gonna elaborate any further... Cause honestly, I have no mood. I'm considering deleting this miserable site. It's not like anyone reads it anymore!
_________________________________________
I've been doing a lot of thinking. My point of view in life has totally changed. And it's made situations worst. At least I'm not as oblivious anymore. Come to think of it, I hate my life. Sometimes, I feel so invisible. Either that, Or I'm just being arrogant. But seriously, I hate how things are going... I wish I could just turn back the clock, But its too late!
_________________________________________
Anyways, I got a call from this guy last night asking me if I was interested in joining his band temporarily as a drummer for this concert thing... Not exactly a concert, Well, We gotta audition for the concert. yeah. But the problem is, The concert's in december, And the Audition's a week before Pmr. Fuck Pmr! I'm sure I could just... sacrifice a day right? I dunno.. I'm scared. Should I take the offer?!
