To the people who actually bother coming back here now and then in hopes of a new post, Hello :D
Yeah, I haven't been blogging for quite a while... Cause frankly, I'm too lazy to do anything. Life really sucks now, I wake up every morning without anything to do for the day so I end up sitting on my couch the whole day, Watching pointless tv shows. I'm prolly gonna become those overly obsessed uh, Tv watchers :p or a Fat couch potato! ( Cause I've lost count of the amount of tuna cans I've opened this week... Alone.)
All my insane friends signed up for the gym. I have no idea why. But it'll be fun watching them die on the treadmill :) (No hard feelings. heh) I thought I should sign up for the gym too, Until I realised I couldn't afford it. SO INSTEAD, Giuli and I are gonna get a job :D
We walked around bangsar today looking for jobs. Honestly, it's so dumb that most of the jobs are 21 and above. If I was 21, I definitely wouldn't work in a random boutique in bangsar! Lifeless bastards! ( no offense :p )
So we're gonna try gymboree. You dont needa be 21 and above to play with a bunch of toddlers right? And it'd be fun, We could teach them colourful vocabularies, and the truth behind the teletubbies (homosexuals)(no offense, meno :P ) and we could warn them to stay away from barney cause he's a serial molester. Fun yeah? :D beats standing in some random boutique in bangsar the whole day, Telling dumbass customers about the discounts and what not (LIFELESS BASTARDS!)(BOOM)
Anyways, I came here to blog about the songs they play on the radio. Honestly, I've always hated the songs they played on the radio, Cause it's those typical RnB, cliche shit. I'm more into alternative stuff and infamous bands, (Geral loves the mainstream, but then again, She's fucking psycho)(no offense, gel :p )
Like, Who the fuck discovered Taylor Swift?! I honestly think she's a disgrace to the females. CAUSE OF HER, We have men saying "OMG! HAVE YOU HEARD TAYLOR SWIFT? SHE'S SUCH A ROCKER CHICK CAUSE SHE CAN PLAY A FUCKING G CHORD ON THE GUITAR!" It's so underestimating. ( G chord's one of the easiest chords on the guitar, FUCK)
But i'm sure if Synyster Gates picked up a guitar and played a fucking G chord, he'd be sued. Two reasons! Cause he's a fucking legend, and because he has a dick.
Get my point?
no?
ok, I'm out of track!
Women's standards are lowered. If a guy saw a girl play guitar, the first thing that pops up in his mind is "I bet she plays avril lavigne and taylor swift and miley fuckrus" (puven's the only guy who plays avril lavigne on the guitar by the way)
What the fuck?!
And when she actually starts playing BFMV or Trivium or.... anything besides a G chord, He'd be like "HOLY SHIT DUDE, THAT CHICK'S GOTTA PENIS!"
Fuck you!
Anyways, I just hate Taylor Swift. All her videos are so fairy tale and it's like CAN SOMEONE SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF HER AND TELL HER TO GET REAL!?
I also hate Greenday (yeah, sue me)
I don't know how they made it THIS far in music. Swear to god, All their songs sound the same, All on the same chord even I bet, AND I CAN FIND AT LEAST 10 SONGS WHERE THE BASSIST ONLY GOES LIKE "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" in the background the whole time!
He even forgot his lyrics once on stage
nah, It's impossible :p
But my point is, Their music is too easy. And it all sounds the same. And they wear more makeup than me. Ya know who should be famous? Anarbor! Anberlin! they're so original. The world is blind.
Deaf, I mean.
And I think Akon's disgusting.
Nuff said :p
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON BEYONCE!
