Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Happy Birthday Giuli! // Wednesday, October 28, 2009
" Lay off the cupcakes, Abhi! "




So last night I waited for the clock to strike 12 just so I could be the first one to wish Giuli. But guess what? I got sidetracked by this Youtube video and missed it by a minute! I was like.. the 7th to wish her apparently? (But I'm actually the first. She's just stoning :p )

But anyways, While waiting for her birthday, We were busy planning her surprise party! Yeah, Cause she kept complaining about how boring her birthday was last year and we decided to... unbore it basically! At first, We had to make it seem like we were too busy for her/weren't good enough friends to give a shit. (We do give a shit! WE GIVE MANY SHITS!)

So each of us had our excuses for not being able to go out with her.

Jasmeet, Shan, Lyd and Abhi - Prefect meeting.

Me - Had to go jamming in my cousin's place ( Farhana came up with the lie for me in advance. Awesomely shitty lie isn't it? :p )

Farhana spent the day with Giuli in mv to buy us time.

Giuli really really really made us all feel like shit for coming up with excuses. But I guess we made up for it! hahah

So after school today,(in the pouring rain) We all gathered in Shannons house with a box full of cupcakes and 2 large pizzas. And then Shannon's dad drove us to Giuli's place.

Everything was well planned. Except everytime Giuli decided to change her mind, We had to change our plans. Ugh!

Here's how the plan went,

Farhana was supposed to somehow keep Giuli in her room until we arrived at her room door and surprised her. But on the way there, Farhana sent us a text saying Giuli insisted on leaving her room and that she was in the living room. (THIS WAS FUCKING SHITTY, cause we could be seen thru her condo if we just walked in like normal. So it's obvious, we had to stealth.)

So in the pouring rain while holding all the cupcakes and pizzas, We hid behind walls and we used night vision goggles AND THEN we finally reached her doorstep! And before all the stealthing, We made sure Farhana and Sean would persuade Giuli into answering the door. And it worked.

So Giuli answered the door and we surprised her and I could've sworn I saw tears of joy! haha

Well, Glad she appreciated it! She was smiling the whole way thru the whole thing anyways

But the first thing she said to me was "BITCH!" cause she thought I'd blow her off to go jam with my cousin. GIULI!? YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT OF ME THAT WAY!? I thought that lie was fucking stupid and unbelievable. lol. Thanks la fana!

And then we had a short cupcake fight and a few failed prank calls and a picture taking session. (I look stoned in all the pictures. as I always do unfortunately)

And we left at 5.30 cause Giuli had to get ready for her candlelight dinner with that special someone ;)

Anyways, Happy birthday, Giuli :) I'm sure it was better than last year!

_____________________________________________

OK! BACK TO REALITY!

As you know, I've been trying to find a job everywhere and it was obviously an epic fail. Cause coincidentally, Every place is 16 and above. SIXTEEN AND ABOVE. I don't see the difference in just hiring 15 year olds. But whatever, I managed to persuade Shannon into NOT joining the gym. Instead, Go cycling with me during the evenings :D Cause it's true what Giuli said, Why waste a lot of money signing up for the gym when you could just take a morning jog or something?

And besides, I live up the road, so I guess it's quite convenient :D

Make sure you buy a bike soon Shan!


Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

MLIA // Why? // modern day music, SUCK MA BALLS BITCH! // PMR MOTHAFUCKERS! // Yo // NO MORE FUCKING ROOM TO BREATHE // Permanent. // Narrow-Minded Freaks. // Bounce! // Tags? //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p