Bam.
I really need to pee. But its ok, with my amazing bladder, I'm able to finish this post first :D
So today was the last day of finals. Fuck that, I'm gonna tell you bout the most random, realistic dream I had last night.
So it was like this, I was in school. And for some reason I was deaf. Dunno why,
So yeah. I kept talking to people and calling them out but no one heard or responded. And after calling for so long, I realised that they couldn't even see me. And THENNN..
This form 1 girl looked me in the eye. And obviously I became excited cause if she looked me in the eye, she obviously could see me. So I begged her to help me but she refused. and then i realised ALL the form 1s could see me. But they were.. scared. And while all of this was going on, I got my sense of hearing back :p
So apparently, There had been random deaths happening around. I was one of the MANY people who died. And yeah, I knew this cause I saw a flyer on some wall.
And then out of nowhere, Geral appeared AND SHE COULD SEE ME!
I don't remember what happened after that. But the reason she could see me was cause of this best friend bond. hahahah. awwww...
And then POOF and we appeared in this room, Just Geral, Rosh and I. I dunno where Rosh came from, She probably had the bf bond thing too :p
And I asked them how I died, And they said Vatsala was playing the drums in my house and the stick accidently pierced into me and I died from massive blood loss =/
And then we laughed about it. haha.
And then there was this concert that was dedicated to all the people who died randomly. Jonathan was singing 'My life would suck without you' with Kelly Clarkson on stage. And I remember him stealing the show :p
And yeah. At that moment, I felt reallly... happy but sad to leave.
(I swear to God, This dream made A LOT of sense while I was sleeping)
It got me thinking, Shit, How is death really like?
___________ Back To Reality ____________
Someone just walked out of my life. And I think my pee just evaporated cause I don't feel like peeing anymore =/
