Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Sigh.. Life. // Friday, February 5, 2010
" Keep Your Feet On The Ground "


Hey again. It's been a month since my last post and at this point, I think I've lost ALL my readers. But whatever, I don't have anyone else right now to listen to my bullshit so I'm just gonna take it all out in this pathetic blog.

A lot of shit has been happening lately. I have A LOT to say really but... I'd rather not. All I can say now is I feel more and more alone everyday eventhough I'm surrounded by people. There's just no excitement and deep conversations anymore. It's empty conversations and awkward moments. Everyone's involved with their own thing... There's just no space/time for Cassie. Maybe it's just all in my head. But if you look at it from the bigger picture, It seems like... I'm just... Being pushed away. Well Fuck it, I've gotten used to the left out feeling. I've been left out all my life, Having a say about it now isn't gonna change anything.

Anyways,

I was going thru facebook just now... and Oh yeah, About facebook. It's so ridiculous that nowdays, We get judge based on our Facebook updates. Hell yes. School teachers will actually make announcements during assembly, Basically begging us to not bitch about the school or each other(especially prefects) in our Facebook pages. What the hell? Do they hear themselves?! They sound like idiots! It's just a freaking networking site for god's sake! And everytime my english teacher gets the chance, She tells us that she's been to ALL OUR FACEBOOK PAGES and we've all very vulgar and shit. And she even came up to me and said I was being 'inappropriate' when I wore a t-shirt and shorts to Jasmeet's BBQ party. Well, I didn't fucking ask for her opinion. I'll wear whatever the hell I want bitches! We weren't born with a tudung on our heads!

The world is just... so... I hate it. I'm beggining to hate almost everything man-made. I hate the way the government works, I hate how man has put a value on EVERYTHING in life. From medicine, To education, To leisure, TO THE PRICE OF YOUR FUCKING TOMBSTONE. They say you only have one life and you should live it to the fullest. Well, How can we live it to the fullest if we need money to explore the world? we need money to travel, We need education to get us money, We need money for education, We need money for books, We need money for food, We need money for a place to stay, We need money. FUCK MONEY! It's printed paper that the 'GOVERNMENT' , In other words, Deuches who think they're superior has created to basically create awe in this wretched world. Money's the root to everything. Murders, Prostitutes, Poverty, War, Kidnappings, Life, Dreams. Right?

What about nature? We can't even sit down and just enjoy the sunset, or go to a beach or something... Cause man has demolished everything beautiful in this fucking place! Beaches are filled with piss, dead fishes, and excessive toxic from factories or like.. Oil and shit. We cant really go under the sun cause man made some chemical shit that's thinning our Ozon layer and cause of that, we have cancer. We can't survive the cancer cause to survive a sickness, We need medicine, and even medicine has a value. Don't even think about that, Doctors, Professions, You don't need pure education, You need money to become whatever. MONEY MONEY MONEY. FUCK MONEY. LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FUCKING MONEY! I'm not gonna spend half of my life studying my ass off just so I could spend the other half of my life slaving away to something MAN created. Getting a job that I hate cause I couldn't afford higher education and I wasn't qualified for a scholarship cause I'm not malay, And then retiring, And then dying from some disease that was probably caused by man's works in the first place. Don't you get it?! We're being controlled! Our lives are being controlled by other people who come up with stuff cause they JUST NEEDED TO GET A FUCKING HOBBY. GOD! YOU NEED MONEY TO HAVE A HOBBY!




....... I think I've finally lost it =/

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

New Class, New People, New Leaf? // Hello 2010! // The Rev's Gone :( // Korean=Ew. // Gosh, My Worst Nightmare. // Youtube has a hell lotta awesome shti! // Dreams are meant for sleeping, Thank God. :p // Just Stop Breathing. // Life.... Oh Life. // Oh Goddamnit! //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p