Hello world. Or maybe just Geraldine. Since she's the only one who still bothers coming here. I think the last time I blogged was in.. July? I have matured drastically these past few months. Geral says I'm different. I think I am. I don't know how but I feel different. And It's a good change. I don't blog as often not because I have nothing to blog on but because it's kinda awkward. I'm typing this shit down, in hopes that someone will read it. It's like an imaginary friend. Kinda creepy if you think about it... But whatever. Awkwardddd....
Anyways,
Finals are going on right now. I'm not in panicked, I'm bored. This feels like a bloody drag. We're sitting for 10 subjects, 20 papers. its ridiculous. I'm so fucking tired! I slept the whole day today and just.. wasted away. Well fuck finals.
So relationships.
I've been... re-evaluating everything about my life. My family, Friends. I've come to realise that my family is actually.. Quite fucked up. Extremely selfish and just in over their heads. How I wish I could just walk out into a different world sometimes. But their lies and hypocrisy runs deep in my veins.
Friends, Well, they're the best things in my life right now. I used to feel invisible but now I just.. don't give a shit, I'm going with the flow. I'm not that hard to push over now I guess. If you don't give a shit, Neither do I. end of story. Life is good.
Boys. Pffft. They'll forever remain a mystery. Well they're not that hard to figure out. If they want something, then they want it bad. But most of them don't know what they want... But still want it bad. Makes sense? Hell no.
Like I said, I don't give a shit anymore. I'm not gonna wait by the phone for your pathetic excuse of a text message.
So it's the month of October,
I'm so bloody broke. Shannon's and Josh's on the 4th, Brother's bday on the 6th, Cousin's bday on the 10th, Aunt's bday on the 15th, Jasmeet's on the 18th, Haris's bday on the 20th, Mom's on the 21st, Roshinni's on the 22nd, Giuli's on the 28th, Ram's on the 29th AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON. ok, I didn't buy ANY OF THEM presents YET. just wait, I'll use my first pay check on them :)
That brings me to the topic about my NEW JOB. Not exactly my FIRST job since I was sort of a tutor last year. I got paid 30 bucks an hour for helping 5 year old geniuses with english. It was fun. Some kids were creepy, but kids are always creepy.
Anyways, I'm working in GSC, Mid Valley. I start on the 15th. To be honest, I'm quite embarrased to work there. EVERYONE GOES THERE. and I'm gonna be in this white shirt, behind a counter, with a constant fake but welcoming smile on my face saying "hello sir, what movie? how many tickets? thank you come again" WTFFFFF. I'd rather work in watsons where they pay more. but then I have to wear this purple nurse looking shit which is more wtf. and I guess a cinema will be fun to work in laa.. catch people making out on camera, Not that I find pleasure in it but yea :D doesn't happen everyday!
So yeah. I'm done here. Till next time.
