Today was just so. Unexpected.
So last night, I imagined myself just... wasting away today and sleeping in till the next morning. The exams have drained out every bit of my sanity. Like history, I studied my ass off. And everything I focused on, Didn't come out. and That disappointment just drives me crazy. even for add maths and other shit subjects. I've been focusing most on physics so I hope that works out.
That was out of topic.
Anyways, Today.
Geral came up to me in the morning, Telling me she's coming to my house and that we're playing badminton. How sweet of her to tell me ON THE DAY ITSELF.
Few minutes later, Vatsala comes up to me and tells me we're all playing futsal at 4. Coincidently the same time as badminton. And ya know, I love Geral to death so I didn't blow her off. But I really really reallaaayy wanted to play futsal.
So I thought ok, 4-5 I'd play badminton, And 5-6, Futsal. But badminton got so intensed that everyone just didnt wanna move. So we didn't get to play futsal :( and that kinda fucked up my mood a little. lol. But I'm ok.
ANYWAYS. came home, asilla and geral didn't wanna leave me alone. hahaha. Nah, they just went home late.. after they left, i just.. collapsed on my bed. And somehow, fell asleep while texting someone. And I got a random call from Nadia, telling me to save up for Sunway and I don't know what I said. But I felt so awake after that. And yeah. Here I am. Forced to blog, Yet again by Geral. Hi Geral.
I'm gonna go look for food now, Bye
