Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Death? // Wednesday, June 3, 2009
"...What makes your rising sun so new?"


Few minutes ago, As I was randomly browsing through facebook, I suddenly came across Satpreet's memorial page and it all came back to me. Geral saw him a day before his demise and she said he was really really happy, He was laughing and all that. No one'd known it was his last minutes. And then it occured to me.


Maybe life isn't unfair after all. What if today is your perfect day? What if today everything went well, You're happy, You're with your friends and family and you ask yourself, "Can it get better than this?" not knowing it's your last day. How things turn out eventually, making your last minutes on earth an unforgettable one. Was it all meant to be?

I've never understood death. I've always somehow thought that... Maybe if I fall asleep tonight, I might not wake up the next day. So I should make the best out of the days when I do wake up. Of course it was always impossible to appreciate what I'd been given. There was always someone or something to ruin it for me. I guess it's just nature to pick the bad things out of the good? And then when the good is gone, We feel despaired. It's always about what WE want.

I used to go to church every week and watch the pastor pray for the sick. I always wondered why he even bothered. Why can't he just pray for salvation? Doesn't religion teach you that life after death is... everything you'd ever want? You'd earn your ticket to heaven if you trusted God. So why didn't these people trust God? Why are they afraid to die? Why are they doubtful? Is God not real enough in their lives? Maybe they were afraid to leave what they have here. But then again, everything is temporary, Isn't it?
Then again... I've got no right no question religion. I've got no right to vindicate it either. No one knows what happens and what's this life for. So why bother trying to make a point?

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

WHAT PART OF NICOLE RICHIE DOESN'T SHE GET?! // Write A Book La Puvenes! // Meebo is so potong steam. // The Fiction We Live // Cold, Hard Bitch. // Tagged? WHY!? // All These Things I Hate Revolves Around Me // They Tryina Cover Mah Swagger! // Dying In Your Arms // Mindless Acts That Make An Effect On People's Lives. //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p