Tsk.. Tsk. Government.$BlogItemTitle$> // Thursday, June 11, 2009
"... I fart in your general direction!"
Najib might prolly blow me up in some hotel room for this but the government is PURE HORSE SHIT. The education board at least,
I hate the fact we have to study sejarah. I mean, I understand they dont want history to repeat itself and they want to make a moral value out of every fucking thing. But why do we have to specifically learn about MALAY history? We're in malaysia, Yea, But whoever said Malaysia was for Malays? So much for multi-racial?
Indians are locked up at fcuking rubber estates, Chinese people are all at the factories creating shit for the world (literally), Malay people are going around rulling the country.
But enough about that,
Why do we have to learn about how Parameswara had this wet dream on how Melaka could become the next California?
Why do we have to learn about how Sultan Mahmud Shah the 79th's wife cheated on him with Francis Light? (Kudos to that!)
Why do we have to learn about how Stamford Raffles built a school in Singapore that could control minds so Thambaloosamy and Kapitan Cina wanted to build a school like that here!? Ok wait, That's out of the question.
But you get my point!
What ever happened to learning about... World war at least? That's a part of history that SHOULDN'T repeat itself.
Now we're just learning about how the British people played out the Malays.
Other than that... Science.. OH FREAKING GOD.
I'm sitting here doing last minute science tuition homework about nutritions and honestly, It's fucking bullshit!
First they ask me how long the small intestine is. Obviously longer that the large intestine?!
Then they ask me why we should avoid eating crispy snacks such as potato chips and corn twistS. Here's an idea, DON'T AVOID IT? What's the point of keeping healthy, Die anyways.
I mean, I eat it, I'm still alive and kicking?
Moral is another stupid subject.
They'd ask you questions like
"What would you do if you saw your neighbour takes a crap on your lawn?"
A. Advice him to use the facilities because it's fucking there for a reason
B. Eat his cat
C. Set his house on fire
D. Tell on him because that's what any goody two shoes hypocrite would do and while you're at it, Give him a talk about how he should believe in God and respect his co-workers.
The answer is D obviously!
Because they are all so hypocritical.
The whole exam paper is like a freaking survey, Except you have to think like Mother Mary.
I dont understand maths anymore. Whatever happened to maths being all about numbers? Now it's like a + b = s(h x it) + asdg - 21345. ?!?!?
Suck My Fanny.