Dear blog,
Mood : Ugh.
So its December; yet again, 2008's gonna end in just a few days! seems like just yesterday was January and I thought to myself " Damn this year's gonna suck " But I say that about every year and then it turns out to be one of the best. 2008 is the best year of my life so far. I've done... a lot of things this year than I usually do. I changed... A LOT. My friends realized :P Roshinni said I'm becoming girly. =/
Anyway, Here are some highlights of this year...
Form 2Ok well, its not really a highlight. Form 2 is just... awesome. I thought it was gonna suck cause I got separated from Joshua and roshinni and bla bla instead I was stuck with Gerbin, Asilla and Nat in 2 maju. ahhaha, I mean it in a good way :P
Well, I was kinda happy I got to a better class... I might prolly stay in Maju considering I did really really bad for my finals. Or maybe I might be sent to Amanah or lower =/
Anyway, The only thing I hated bout Form 2 was MORAL. Yeah, If I could, I would burn that subject alive and torture it to the gates of hell. Moral was a freaking waste of my time! and I had to be stuck with 4 classes. There was more than 40 of us all stuck in one small class. And every week, some of us would have to go around school looking for chairs and what not, But in a way, It was a good opportunity of skipping class :P
The teachers were fine. I gotta admit, my favourite was Encik Visva, My history teacher. He keeps talking to us bout bullshit that had nothing to do with history and his classes always seem fun. I actually started looking forward to history! He took us to the Arkib Negara once, It was kinda boring actually... But still, We got to go somewhere :p
And of course, Pn. Thanes; My english teacher. She was just this... huge... Nice.. little.. uh... Well she was nice la! Very nice, Because of her, Gerbin and I gotta go to Graduation this year. And eventho we didnt do the work she gave us, She was still nice and all that and she even asked if we wanted to come again. We'll have to see about that. :p
Encik Rashidi, My bm teacher, Was the worst. I used to always sleep in his class. He eventually started to talk to me sarcasticly and I'd just play along to piss him off more. haha
While he reads out notes for us to copy down, I'd fall asleep and when he'd ask us to copy down notes, I'd fall asleep. Well, I'd just fall asleep the minute he starts to talk! He's just so goddamn boring my brain cant take it!
Of course it got worst when we found out he was an alien. haha, read the casman & gerbin blog and you'd understand :p
Oh yes! And Pn. Lailey. Ohmagad how could I forget! She was my math teacher, She NEVER listens to me, NEVER. I'd ask her a lot of math questions and she never answers me! she just takes the question, goes to one corner, mumble to herself and then she'd come back to me, with the question's answer and an evil smile on her face. And when I ask her how to do it, She simply mumbles to herself again and walks away eventually. Creepy, small lady. But its nice that she doesnt give a damn. haha, Get to do shit in class. I've walked out of her class a few times without her knowing. Damn.
Walking into 2 maju every morning felt like I was walking into India. Seriously, There were A HECK LOAD of Indian people in my class. I'm an Indian myself but I guess I dont count cause I dont hang out with their Indian crew and play indian beats on the table everytime i get the chance :P Yeah, in fact our class was devided into 5 groups. The Crazy rempit malays, The indians, The malays that never spoke, Danish's group, and the Casman Gerbin group! ( ok fine, maybe just Geral, asilla nat and I but it deserves to be called casman gerbin cause we're awesome. :D ) and of course there was Lim Pei Ying and Natasha who goes around class trying to talk to some of us but never gets accepted. haha. The indians accepted them a couple of times but I guess eventually natasha got annoying. :p
So the crazy rempit malay group was basically Anisah's group. You know, Those crazy malay people who live in flats. hahaha. just kidding, well, THE MALAYS LA. the normal ones. And there's also the Malays who never spoke group. Thats a group of boys in my class who never socialized with anyone from class except themselves. We dont even know half their names. And of course there was the Indian group! The indian group was actually devided to two, The girl's indian group and the guy's. The girls were basically Raveeta, Dilashine, Janice, Aruna and Lavanya. Lavanya was always in her own world tho. She's either asleep in class or with her boyfriend by the corridor. Janice was the one who did all the work we would copy :p And raveeta was scary. haha. Well she's nice la, but if you piss her off, you. are. dead. Dilashine was nice and Aruna hardly talked. And then there's the Guy's indian group who call themselves "The 6 brothers" They are so gay. lol
Chan was in their group tho. He was the only chinese in the indian group. Well duh, Its an indian group. Guess he oni hung out with them cause there was no Chinese group. There were only 3 chinese people in class, Pei Ying, Nat and him and pei ying was stuck with natasha 24/6, Nat was stuck with us ( :D ) and i guess he was alone so he mixed with the indians a lot. He even has an indian accent. haha
So the 6 brothers were Jezreel, Tashi, Vaenthan, Chan, Prashanth, Mark... and uh.. wait, thats 6. ok. So yeah, Jezreel was that guy who was every teacher's pet, Tashi was the guy who wont stop humping the chairs in class, Vaenthan was the innocent guy. Seriously, He was so overboard! We asked him for questions during exam and he started preaching to us! Geez! Prashanth was crazy, Mark hardly talked and yeah. Thats them. Jezreel would ALWAYS try to hit on nat and as usual, She would give him the 'What the fuck, Go away!' look.
Danish's group was just Danish, Bob and Zahier. Sometimes they would hang out with our group in class, Well, most of the time. Geral would complain about her love life to Zahier (god knows why) I would argue with Danish most of the time and Bob would always be in his own world.
And then there was our group! The awesome-est! We're multi-racial :p Ibans, Indians, Phillipino, Portugese, Malay, Chinese, Baba-nyonya (According to nat) haha. We're awesome, arent we :P And we used to cause trouble. Well not really, We would cheat during exams, Yeah. And steal signs from the toilet and ignore prefects when they tell us to button up and fold our sleeves and geral would wear all her piercings (she has a shit load by the way) and eventually get away with it. But then again, Everyone else does the same thing so I guess there's nothing special.
I guess everything else was fine. NO WAIT. ANISAH!
Yeah, She's from hell. haha. Shit, If she's reading this, I'm dead. Oh well, its not like she discovered technology and besides, she cant speak english for nuts! My dog can beat her in an english test. haha, ok shut up cassie.
Anisah... is just... A drama queen. She would do ANYTHING for attention. There was one time she started laughing for 2 hours straight. She even started crying while laughing! And they had to carry her to the office or some shit cause they all thought she was possesed. Bullshit!
She finally came back to her senses outside the office, Guess she couldnt fake it much longer.
Oh yes and I met a lot of people this year! Paveena, Those freaky twins. ahah, Ok, Its only freaky that they look exactly alike! But I guess they're ok, I met Laura, Asilla, well not really, I met her long time ago but this year I got closer to her, And... I met Asilla's sister, Asilla's brother. haha. and nat's sister, and Nagen! and Tasha, and Nishanth, and Dhanvi, and Alina, Nabiha, Neesha, Tsubasa, Jonathan, Kin hoe. hahaha, And
Andrea of course. Well, I met him last year but this year we got close. Freaky. haha. And of course a hell lot more! My point is, I met a lot of people this year. :P
SwitchfootSwitchfoot, How can I forget! My first concert! Well not really, I went for Planetshakers when I was 11 but I only stayed for 15 minutes so I guess it doesnt count. So yeah, I went switchfoot! It was so last minute, I remember going to Giuli's house the night before and hanging out with Geral, jasmeet and Shan. I remember how they were rubbing it in my face that I couldnt go. lol. Thanks a lot guys :p
They were sleeping over and going to the concert together the next day. Gosh, I was so desperate to go. I always loved Switchfoot. So the same night, I went home and I told my mom bout the whole thing and I guess she felt bad so she gave me a 100 bucks and she told me to go buy the tickets tomorrow at the counter. and I was like FUCK FREAKING YEAH! Gosh, I almost started crying tears of joy when I finally held the ticket in my hands! Eventho I didnt show it, I was freaking excited to my bones. haha. Giuli, Geral, Jasmeet, Shan and I went to KLCC in the afternoon when the concert was suppose to start at 8 pm. It was a good thing we went early cause the line was absolutely long and fat! First we thought we were right behind everything and we wouldnt get a good view, Until 6 o clock when everyone eventually started coming and the line continued until the exit! It was huge. We got to stand right in front the stage, But right at the corner. Which sucked cause the lead singer of switchfoot actually came down from the stage to shake people's hands on the OPPOSITE side of where we were standing. Ugh. What a waste. Well the concert was awesome. I went crazy. I eventually lost my voice after the concert, Screaming my guts out the whole night. I wasnt as bad as giuli tho, She said while screaming, She could taste blood in her mouth. =/ Gnarly. She didnt even know the band like a week ago and here she is screaming till she started bleeding. haha. Imagine if it was Avenged Sevenfold, Or evanescence. Wow.
Anyway the concert was so freaking awesome. I wish it never ended. It kinda sucks that no one knows Switchfoot, I told a few people bout the concert and none of them knew the band, Everyone thought they were locals ... Bummer. They must be living under a rock!
SummerSplash! Yeah, I went Summersplash this year with Jj and his ex and her sis. Suprisingly it wasnt awkward eventho I hardly hang out with JJ and his ex, It was alright la. That place was full of disgusting shirtless guys and the hot ones were already occupied so.. yea =/
Geral was there too but suprisingly I didnt hang with her, I guess cause I lost her a couple of times. lol. I remember calling her a million times but she never answered. Maybe cause there was no reception or maybe cause she left her phone in the locker or something. But while buying food, I suddenly saw her walk by and I stopped her and bla bla we talked and all that, then hung out for a while.. and she was too lazy to wear her flip flops so she told me to wear it and I did, and she eventually got lost again. ugh. I had to leave soon after that. I still had geral's flip flops on and I had no idea how to give it back to her! Cause I couldnt find her and I couldnt call her, So... I hid it in a bush hoping she would find it eventually :p Oh cmon! I know it sounds stupid, but it was JJ's idea! I swear! (Sorry jj, :P ) Well, it wasnt that bad! I even described the tree to her and told her exactly where it was but she never found it so.. yea =/ Sorry geral. Those flip flops were pretty gnarly tho! haha
Youth Rally! Yeah, The youth rally was really fun. It wasnt THAT great, It was basically just a lot of praise and worship. I guess it was only fun for me cause I got to play in both the bands :p Drums for the first band and bass for the second.
Even the practices were really fun! A lot of the youths from church said it was terrible and there were a lot of misunderstandings and all that but I had a great time thru out the whole thing, I didnt really give a shit what was going on, I just went there and headbanged hard. I injured my arm that day. lol. I couldnt lift my arm for a couple of days. I think I took it too hard on the cymbols. Not many people came but it didnt matter, It was a great day, I hope they have another one next year.
DUCF Camp! How could I forget that camp, It kinda sucked at first cause I only knew two people there, My cousin and Hannah, From church. It was her school's christian fellowship camp and I have no idea why I went. I guess cause holidays were boring. Thats where I met Tsubasa and Jon! Well... They weren't in the camp I was in but we were camping at the same place, I remember seeing Tsub walk pass the hall we were in and I thought he was kinda cute :p So I asked my cousin to get his number and he did! whoa. So yeah, We started talking and blablablaishallnotmentionwhathappenedafterthat. How did I meet Jon? Well... at first I thought he was some egoistic guy but my cousin got his number too anyway and I prank called him with Giuli few months after that and we sorta became friends. He turned out to be a really nice guy. Not poyo at all :p Well I think. haha
Well the camp was fine... Only started getting used to things at the end of camp, As usual. The dorm was freaking scary. Gosh, I hated the dorm. It was so... Old and dusty and my roommate was so freaky-looking. :p
She was nice but it was kinda scary waking up at 3 o clock in the morning and seeing her next to my bed. cause well, she was freaky looking. lol
She snucked out of the dorm a couple of times so I guess it was fine. I never saw my other room mate, She was ALWAYS out. So I had the room to myself most of the time.
The guy's dorm looked way way better than the girl's dorm. It was more alive. The guy's dorm's connected to the girl's dorm so when we exit thru the back, we walk pass the guy's dorm. and yeah. One night, Before dinner, My friend and I decided to check out the boy's dorm. For fun :p
It seemed like no one was in both the dorms and we were just gonna walk thru. ( we ended up running thru the dorm cause it was super freaky) we didnt get caught tho but i think a couple of guys saw us running out the guy's dorm but we ignored them :p
Gosh. what the hell man.
The food there sucked tho. It was terrible.
That day out with Geral! K, I've been out with Geral so many times but this one's a highlight cause it was just so random. It was one Friday after school, I think I blogged about it. If im not mistaken it was after exams. Well I cant really remember. But I remember waiting an hour for Geral to stop talking to Ayoi so we could finally leave. And then after Ayoi left,
He came around and talked to me and I couldnt help but to waste time on him just like geral did with ayoi... hehe.karma. After that we walked to Devi's corner all the way from school (thats like walking from bangsar to seremban. seriously =/ ) just cause geral didnt wanna eat in McD cause she didnt wanna bump into anyone we knew but we ended up bumping into some guys from school in Devi's anyway. Who the hell goes to a mamak shop after school. like what the hell.
And then after that we walked to those shops opposite the temple down the road cause we thought we could catch a cab to Megamall. Oh yeah, We were going to Megamall cause we were suppose to get Roshinni's bday present. We couldnt get a cab. No one wanted to stop for us. But like 10 guys winked at geral and I gave a few people the finger. Hey! I was stressed out! Its good to know they feel just as pissed as I was. haha
We were on the verge of giving up, I wanted to walk to megamall to see if I could survive but then Geral reminded me about that huge highway we would have to cross and it sent chills down my spine so we just waited in the middle of nowhere and hoped for a miracle to happen. And luckily! It did! We suddenly saw Shan's car pass by and shan and nat was in it on their way to megamall! How random right? lol. We started dancing like crazy hoping they would notice and they did. Who else would make a fool out of themselves in the middle of nowhere in school uniforms? lol. then they stopped for us and we got a rid to megamall, FINALLY. Then we met giuli and jasmeet there and we walked around looking for Roshinni's present. We got her stuff she didnt need now but might need in the future :p
Girl boxers, Guy disposable underwear, Nipple stickers, a toothbrush, pregnancy tests and a lot more I cant really remember right now, But she loved it :p ( Right, Roshinni? >=/ )
Then we hung out a lot... We spent hours there! And then Geral had some issues with this girl that so happened to be in megamall at that time so we went all around gardens and megamall and everywhere just looking for that little bitch! and guess what! just when we gave up and decided to wait outside, THERE SHE WAS! ohmagad.
So anyway, It was a random and very tiring day. It was an awesome day in fact. I blogged more about it before so yeah.
Roshinni's New House! I dont know why this is a highlight, I guess its cause her house is just SO FREAKING WOWAWESOME. Its HUGE and just so jaw dropping and classy. She has her own pool table for crying out loud! Even walking into her house for the first time was a highlight of this year! haha
My blog was born! Yes of course! How can this NOT be a highlight! I made my blog this year and I dont regret it one bit. Blogging is fun.
Well, seems like a little! This is less then what I expected but I guess it'll have to do for now. So so far, 2008 has been a great year and I wish it didnt have to end... I'm not looking forward to 2009. I have a feeling its gonna suck. but then again, I said that last year and the year before that and so on so forth. I guess i'll just have to go with the flow. Cant wait for christmas