Ok, EVERYONE knows Chris Crocker. The dude who got a sex change, The dude who has a boyfriend =/ , The blonde dude, The confused dude, The dude who got emotional after someone criticized Britney Spears and cried about it on Youtube.
Yeah this guy/girl/it's gonna be my topic for today since I have nothing else to blog about and nothing else to do.
I dont have anything much against gay people but I gotta say, This dude's gone.... WHOA.
You should read it's blog, Which is by the way, on my link list :)
Ok, well.... Chris Crocker. Very famous person on youtube. Currently working on it's own single. I have no idea whats it called but its gonna sound like Britney spears, Considering how OBSESSED it is with Britney.
As I said, I dont really have anything against gay people but this thing really needs a life. Gay people creep me out sometimes but this guy is very scary. I cant put in words how he creeps me and other youtube viewers out so I'll let the videos do the talking.
