Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
FINALLY! // Sunday, December 14, 2008
Dear Blog
Mood : I dont know

Gosh! feels like freaking forever since I used the Internet! It feels so gooood to finally use it again... Unfortunately this pc is so slow, the world might prolly end before I open another page. Ugh. Well at least i've got the Internet back, I'm using my aunt's old pc btw. Seriously, its OLD. its... white. lol. that should explain it :p

I found it in my room. hahaha. I dont know why there's a pc lying around my room, it just shows how messy everything was.

Anyway yeah, Its been almost a month since i updated my blog. Lately I've been up to no good. I was quite sick since after I came back from Sarawak, Well it was sorta on and off. I lost my appetite for almost everything and I hardly ate and I started feeling nauseous and bla bla bla. Because of that I had to miss Nat's Surprise Party. Btw, Happy Bday NATTTTTTT!!!!

And yeah. Because of that whole lose of appetite thing, I hardly went out. I'd wake up in the morning, Watch tv for like an hour, then sleep until 2 pm, then watch more tv, then sleep until 6, then watch more tv, and eventually force myself to eat but it never really works out. lol. And that's basically it... since i got back, that was like 3 weeks ago. Yeah, I've been wasting a lot of time. But I've recovered :p

I cant believe its December already! Christmas is so near, school's gonna start soon... I love 2008, I wish it wouldn't end. This year has passed in a blink of an eye. Anyway, My bro and I put up the christmas tree a few weeks ago and it looks pretty satisfying now, After 5 makeovers. Sadly there arent any presents under the tree cause we opened most of it. No, Actually I hardly got anything. Just from geral... :( But at least its something, And i love my present geral! Still searching for your huge ass candy cane. haha

You know I've been getting close to my bros :s
He's still a freaking retard but I actually talk to him nowdays. I guess I'm just a lil lonely. lol
Normally I'd ignore him completely

oh yes, and i watched twilight. It was.... alright la, I'd say 6 out of 10.

but yea im gonna end it here so bye!

i'll blog about sarawak another time la. lazy......!!!

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

Leaving Tomorrow! // Its close to 3 a.m // Why dont you just rip my heart out and end the pain? // 1utama is such a stupid name. // What happens when two people get bored at 12 a.m // Waxing, Yeah! // 13 Hours. // Crocker Anybody? // Life Is beautiful. // What About What I Feel? Doesn't That Matter? //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p