So today was graduation!
This morning, Everyone was colourful. Everyone was dressed up and excited, Well I think they were. Well OBVIOUSLY! ITS FREAKING GRADUATION! Even I was excited! hahah
Surprisingly, Most of the guys dressed up and most of the girls didnt. Only one or two girls REALLY dressed up, the others looked like they were going for a job interview! The guys were just all... Well basically wearing a shirt and tie, But it was all diff so it was kinda nice. I saw
him in the morning and I freaking started melting! I've seen
him in school uniform, in casual clothes and in boxers? hahah. but
he was absolutely gorgeous in formal!



At about 8 something, The bus arrived and all that... and we left to U.M!
The bus driver looked like a serial killer for real! haha. Typical indian guy that loves his indian hip hop and... flowers. hahaha
We reached at.. like.. I dunno, but we reached early. And then while waiting for Pn. Thanes, We hung at the.. front place.. lol.. with all the form 5's.. they were taking pictures and stuff, and geral and I were just. LOST. we were the only one there with school uniforms so it was kinda embarrassing. haha..
So they were a lot of people taking pics with
him... It kinda bothered me when some girls took pics with
him and put
his arms around them and wrapped themselves around
his hand and they got so close. UGH. But they're just friends... I guess, Still it was pretty disturbing, Wont You feel disturbed if you were me?
So yeah, I couldnt take see them much longer so I walked away to another corner... And few minutes later I see
him, Kumar and the other dude walking to our direction... And
he talked to me for a while... I couldnt stop looking at
his eyes, Its just so captivating! I think
he got scared. hahaha...
He was like "What're you looking at?!" so many times... lol.. anyway yeah... then we took some pics... geral pushed
us together and put
his arm around me.. =/ hehhhhhhhhh.... Almost died..
And while that happened, Encik Ganasan walked pass
us and gave me the warning look. But who cares... I ran away after that. hahaha
Eventually we caught up with Pn. Thanes and we helped with the robes and stuff and all that shit... After doing what we suppose to do, We got to lepak the whole day and watch the whole graduation go on.
It was really exciting actually, and very sad. The form 5's are fun! And its gonna be so boring without them... Without
him. Damn, I'm gonna miss wanting to go to
his block everytime I get the chance just to feel that electric shock run thru my veins when I know
he's near... And I'm gonna miss watching Pn. Ong cut
his hair in the mornings... haha.. And just everything. I guess its not that bad cause I could go to
his house anytime... BUT STILL...
He's leaving the country soon =( I'd follow
him if I was done with school but unfortunately I have 3 freaking more years!
They had a speech from The principle and some lecturer from U.M.
The lecturer's speech WAS NEVER ENDING! he was literally telling us his WHOLE life story! UGH.
Anyway, The whole thing went great... The food wasnt that great tho, But it was ok... After the whole thing, everyone went crazy... some of them cried... some of them were happy... I was really sad... Watching them leave school... Watching
him leave... I'm gonna be stuck in this shit hole for 3 more years! So graduation ended... And everyone was crazy... I kinda wanted to give
him a hug and congratulate
him but
he was no where to be found.
So congratulations to all the form 5's!