1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
-Uh.. Yeah? Even if I'm not allowed, There's nothing anyone can do about it :p
2) Describe yourself in one word.
- Confused
3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- The one I love?
4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- Yeah...
5) Does it feel good to love?
- No... It drains all the sanity in you but you cant do anything bout it.. Its disturbing. lol
6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- I'd ask God to cut me some slack and give me 5 more years at least :p
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
- If someone doesnt wanna believe me, I'll just walk away
8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Uh.. no?
9) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
- life's unfair
10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- I dont know.. ?
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1) Best place to cry?
- I cry in the toilet. hahah
2) Who do you love the most?
- Uh...
3) Tell us your dream last night?
- I dreamt that Giuli was a pro skater! hahaha
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
- Yeah.. But it was temporary.. I got over it
5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
-
" Your mother is using you and your brothers to get my money " - My dearest Dad. Btw, Happy birthday.
[[ * Part 3* ]]
You had a beer with?
- Roshinni, Ram and Giuli.
- Went to the movies with?
- Uh...
Andrea, Dhanvi and Roshinni
- Talked on the cell phone to?
-My mom..
- You hugged?
- Giuli.. haha
- You yelled at?
- My brother
In the last week have you -
~Kissed someone?
- Nope.. I dont think I will anytime soon
~Danced crazy?
-Not lately.. But there was once during my cousin's bday party, I just went WILD! hahaha
Give me a break, I was only.. 5? :p
Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- Yesterday. Boy, I'll fcukin kill you!
If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
- mmmm... I kinda wanna master the skateboard.. hahaha.. No, I dont wanna break bones.. But its pretty awesome. I mean, It has no logics! Its.. yea. Hardcore.. But who'm I kidding, I'm too afraid to even go on rollercoasters! But I can handle the pain. Oh well... hhaha..
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- New York, Paris, Italy and Hawaii.
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- Yeah, I blackmail my brothers ALL THE TIME. :p
Are you old fashioned?
- Uh... no?
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
- To tell someone I love them... Cause rejection's my worst nightmare.
What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
-
Music.
Facts About Me:
1) My life is screwed.
2) i gave up on history long before i realized i did.
3) I've lost touch with reality
4) I... play the guitar? haha
5) I have just realised that I CAN live without the internet. ?
5 things that scares me:
1) The Future.
2) Rollercoasters
3) My dog.. haha
4) Shannon's dog, Buttons. :S
5) Spirits.. ? Possesed people ? haha.. I've seen so many in church. So, Yea.
6 )Songs Playing in My Head Lately
1) Stricken
2) Let Go
3) Take Tomorrow
7) -Things I treasure in My Life-
Hmmm..
7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
1) Ah Fuck.
2) Freakin!
3) Dude...
4) Gah
5) Anyway..
6) Wei!
7) Mmmm..
Well, I've got no one to tag.