Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.Sorry I just had to do that. hehe
______________
Yesterday I went to Giuli's house with Roshinni and Geral. And we hung out there for a while then we went to mv to watch a movie! Well, Its a long story. Really stupid.
So here goes,
Once upon a time, Shannon, Jasmeet, Giuli and I went to Mv to watch Sweeney Todd which was 18 and above. Thanks to jasmeet, Her mature look and Her fake foreign accent, We manage to buy the tickets. Then when we were about to go in, The dude notice we weren't mature looking enough. Except for jasmeet, She could have gone in easy. Then they called their other dudes, Their whole movie botherhood and stuff and THEN we got caught.
Well...
This time, Giuli, Geral, Roshinni and I were gonna watch Black Water, which is 18 and above too. Well, We bought the tickets easy AND we got in easy! Well, the getting in part wasnt THAT easy cause we had to go to watsons and use their tester eye liners to look more mature but it worked! I looked like someone punched me in the eye cause my hideous eye bags were in the way. Oh well.
We got in easy, but ROSHINNI just HAD to buy popcorn! lol
While standing at the popcorn counter, This midget dude, One of the workers there, He's the one who sold us the Sweeney Todd tickets, He told on us. And we all ran into the toilet so they cant get us. Then we all hid inside one cubicle hoping they'd leave us alone, But it only got worst. Roshinni came in after that with popcorn and bad news. There was a huge group of workers waiting for us outside. And we cant leave no matter what. We still thought of just staying there UNTIL someone kept on knocking the door. And then we heard a man's voice, So we figured it was THEM. So Geral got this crazy idea of Giuli fake crying so they'd take it easy on us and damn, GIULI CAN ACT. I was there when they planned it and I was VERY convinced. haha
After that we went outside, and there werent any workers at all!
Until we reached our hall, They were waiting for us by the door. And then they took our tickets and they were like
This is an 18 and above movie, And you guys look too young.OH CMON LA! WE ALREADY WENT THRU THIS AT THE FRONT COUNTER. CANT YOU JUST BELIEVE US!Do you have your I/C or maybe your driver's license?NO! we went somewhere before this and we didnt bring anything!I'm sorry, But I have to call my manager.Ok fine! Call em!5 seconds later
I'm sorry but you cant enter, You look too youngAIYOH.Nevermind, Lets just leave.You can refund your tickets or you can change it to another movie.GRR.Lets leave la. We'll watch another movie.*walks to the counter*
What movie do you want?you choose!I choose?YOU CHOOOSE!!!o.OGiuli,
Geral,
Counter dude, and the
Bitchy Manager.
While all this drama happened, You must be wondering where roshinni and I were, Well...
We were at Dragonfly, Roshinni wanted to get her belly pierced so she asked the dude,
Uh, Do I have to be 18 and above?Yes.Can I bring a guardian?Parents.Can I bring my brother?No.Can I bring my friend?? No.Can I bring my BOYFRIEND?No.Can I bring my friend who lives with me? =DNo.DAMNIT!How old are you?Uh.... 17 :DThen wait a few more monthsNo! I'm going out tomorrowI'm sorry, But its the rules.Can I bring my brother?...Roshinni and
the annoyed worker.
After that they came with the tickets, and guess what, WE GOT WALL-E. How gay can it possibly get!
We left after 20 minutes tho, it was too boring.
After that we met
Him and dhanvi at brewball. They were playing pool while we were just sitting there doing nothing. After 5 minutes, Giuli and Geral decided to leave, I wanted to leave too cause I felt weird but Roshinni wanted to stay cause You know, Dhanvi and shit so I stayed too. After that Dhanvi and Roshinni played one game, And
he came and talked to me. It was pretty awkward at first cause I was all tongue tied and I couldnt get my eyes off
him and
he was freezing to death and staring at the ground. Lol.
After that we went to The Guitar Store.
He bought a guitar pick.
Then we got bored and decided to watch another movie. But we didnt buy tickets, We sneaked in. Yeah, There's a back door next to the back of Dragonfly that leads to the whole cinema. We could go to ANY movie for FREE. But its weird, I never noticed it there, And it was unattended. How stupid of the cinema people. Anyway, We walked into this random hall and left after 5 minutes cause the movie got too boring. After that we tried going into the halls with our favourite numbers. Dhanvi's favourite number, 7, was a chinese movie so I guess that was out of the list. Then we finally found our way into Black Water. Yeah, We went thru all that drama but here we are, ( Too bad Geral and Giuli went missing. It was only Roshinni, Dhanvi,
Him and I. )
I sat next to
him at the side of the cinema. Just a double seat. Then
he gave me that guitar pick
he bought. I have no idea why, But
he said it was a gift for fun so I HAD to take it. :p
So black water turned out to be some gay crocodile movie. The actors started getting pretty lesbian and all. It was kinda gory but I've seen worst, I guess it wasnt worth the drama. But while watching, During the intensed part, Roshinni suddenly touched me to tell me something but I literally just jumped of the seat. No, I wasnt scared of the movie. hehee, Just shocked ;)
It was pretty embaressing,
He started laughing. Lol.
Then after that we left again, But this time we didnt go into any other movie cause it got boring so after that we walked around and finally they had to leave. =(
Giuli and Geral were still out of sight. But who cares. heehehehe
Roshinni and I decided to try on the plaids in TopShop. I think it looks pretty nice, hehe.

So, What do you think? lol
Well, while trying on this shit, We got a call from giuli telling us to get a seperate cab back to her place cause Norman was following her home. How unexpected.
So then we left. And when we reached, Giuli wasnt there so we hung out by the poolside with Him. Then he had to leave =(
After that they came then Roshinni had to leave. So it was just Geral, Giuli, Norman and I.
We had pizza after that. And we played truth or dare. It was kinda nice. Yeah.
After that Geral and Norman left. So it was just Giuli and I. I was staying over her house so yeah.
Then Giuli's family came back from dinner and we watched a movie. How awkward, Sitting in the middle of the couch watching "A journey to the center of the earth" With His family. It was weird. haaha. It was like.. 1 something and I was dead tired. I dont remember ANYTHING from the movie cause I was just too tired to pay attention. Well I dont know actually, I think I was sleeping with my eyes open. hhaha. I do know the main actor's pretty annoying. He kept on whispering his lines and it was just so... UGH.
Then the movie ended and I was SO relieved. Went to the room, talked a lil bout Giuli's room being so aquatic. hehe, Theres a fish at every corner.
Then finally we fell asleep.
THE NEXT MORNING,
I woke up at 7:51 I think. Giuli was still sleeping like a log.
But she woke up at 8:30. So yeah, Then we played Guitar Hero. I can finally play hard! whoa. hehe
I beat giuli in a battle cause well, She was playing hard, I was playing medium so it was easy. hehe
But she beat me in almost every face off after that cause we both played expert and My fingers were dying slowly!
After that she went into his room for quite a while and I was too afraid to go in so I stayed at Giuli's room, And out of the blue...
I see him walk in. And then he says "Hi"
I was still in shock to say anything so I smiled.
Then he sat next to me on her bed and we were talking bout random stuff like what we were gonna do later, the movie yesterday, The part where I jumped off my seat cause roshinni gave me a shock... haha.. and Posters. haha. Yeah, They all have a lot of posters around. Giuli's room wasnt as hardcore as His.
Do you have posters in your room?
Nah... Its pretty disturbing. hehe
You should see my room! slipknot posters everywhere. Wanna see?
Sure
Then we went to his room and whoa, It was unbelievably cozy. Well, Giuli's room too. They're whole house! She has a really nice house btw, hehe.
He was right, Slipknot posters... Synyster... Metallica. hehe. Guitars. whoa! I love his guitars. LTD. hehe...
Then Giuli, Sean, Him and I sat at his room for a while. There was an awkward silence. Then giuli decided to draw on us.
