Yeah! My baby, My life, MY PC! got revived :)
Its been so long since I've been online. It feels so
goooood to finally blog after so long! Nothing interesting happened in the past few weeks so even if I had my
pc, I wouldn't have blogged.
OH oh!
Few days ago, My class made a teacher cry. A GUY teacher.
Encik Zalani. The gay teacher that poses every second. He's very gay. Well, Maybe he's just
metrosexual. Yeah. Anyway,
He's a really dumb guy.
Puvenes was trying to teach him
english, I swear, My ears started bleeding. It was dreadful. I also told him that
Geral and I are twins!
hahaYou. uh. Portugeouaaaouuess? ( he said it in a very gay way )Dad's phillipino and mom's portugeseOh, And You? * points at me*I'm her twin! :DOh.. your her.. apa?Kembar!OHHH.. and your.. father is?Portugese :Dphillipino la!Oh right, what she said!Oh, your father, phillipino?Yeah, Cause I'm her twin :DOh.. And your father? *points at geral*Encik Zalani,
Geral and
I.
Gosh, He's stupid.
Anyway, He kept on joking around and stuff so no one took him seriously, After that
Pn.
Ong walks in and tells us to arrange our desks cause its
freakin messy
AFTER SHE LEFT...
Everyone went back to doing their normal stuff, And
encik zalani was the only one arranging the desk. So he was like "Hey, Why am I the only one arranging?
Cmon, Get up" ( of course he said it in
malay la )
Then
fatin and
anisah got up and talked back, Well they were joking, But he took it seriously. He started screaming at us like crazy and everyone was freaking scared. So we all arranged the desk and shit and he stood by the teacher's desk and looked out the window.
5 minutes later...
He turns around, And he's eyes were
FREAKIN red! Like he's been crying for 2 years!
So
Geral,
Asilla, Nat and I suspected already, But it was too... Gay to be true,
And after he came back to he's senses,
Anisah noticed he's eyes too. And SHE DID SOMETHING SO
FREAKIN STUPID!
She went like "
Cikgu,
Janganlah menangis!"
OH MY GOD LA. How dumb can she get!
Anyway, After that, Teacher went back to the teacher's desk and looked out the window, I guess he couldn't control his tears. Yeah, So he was sobbing at the teacher's desk and
Anisah felt bad, So she started crying too. The whole environment was damn emotional. But
Geral and I kept on making jokes bout it.
hahahaha. It was hilarious la.
______________

So as you know, Finals started today!
DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUMMMMYeah the whole cramming thing didnt work, Its too hard. I did manage to study a lil maths. Thats on Thursday, Damn I cant wait till this week's over! Then I'm gonna party like there's no tomorrow!! Cause PMR's gonna take my life away next year. :(
I hate the goverment. I cant believe Najib got to blow someone up and got away with it just cause he's in the goverment! Scratch that, I dont want he's people coming after my family or to be put in jail for blogging about our goverment :
Anyway, There's a nice movie on TV now and I'm gonna watch it so SO LONG SUCKERS!