
Anyway, After that weird kid finished admiring himself in the mirror he came and sat next to me and I felt really disturbed so I went downstairs to wait in the car. It was like sitting in a sauna! I have no idea what happened to my mom's car, But i was sweating non stop. So after that I just HAD to go back upstairs.
And there I was again, Sitting in the waiting room with that two gay dudes. Then I decided to message geral and Yeah. After 3 hours, My mom was FINALLY done.
After that we headed to bv 2 to have lunch in delicious. Weird, Their mushroom soup didnt taste as good as it used to. Oh well.
After that, We went to the Curve to find me a dress : Well about that, My aunty's having some wedding dinner tomorrow in some hotel so I needed a dress badly. Andrea told me to get an emo dress with blood on it. hahaha. Well I DID get an emo dress. Well its sorta emo, Its black. :D
But the blood part... Uh.. maybe next time ;)
The lady working at that boutique we went to was VERY VERY enthuastic and cheerful. And she had a very strong chinese accent. hehe..
Hi, Can you help her find a dress?
Ah ok, Mali Mali ( mari mari)
*Follows*
Ah ok, You cuba in dulu. Dan ini, Dan ini, Dan ini
*struggles with all those dresses*
Ah ok, you go cuba, fitting room, there.
*tries to walk*
5 seconds later
Ah, you go cuba, I tengok.
..
Uh.. Mom, Can ya help me with this freaking zip,
Ah! *Opens curtain* (yeah, stupid fitting room didnt have doors)
Oh shit. o.O
Ah! mak tengah tukar, Nak apa?
Uh.. My zip is.. uh
OOHH.. chip. (Zip)
Uh yeah.. My zip.
Chip, Ok I tolong.
O.O
Happy Sales lady, my mom and I.
After that we were suppose to go to time square but traffic was terrible. I was quite pissed. I was really looking forward to time square. Oh well, Things just never go right.
Yeah So we went MV instead.
Technically we were out shopping for 15 hours. But minus the hair salon shit, then 10 i guess.
But my mom didnt wanna stop talking to herself the whole way! She'd insult the drivers that make illegal turns and all that. But I dont think she notices. :/
Tomorrow's the wedding and I'm pretty nervous. Yea, I'm forced to wear heels. :/
This is a very unexpected post. Doncha think?
