Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Life's Unpredictable. // Tuesday, March 31, 2009
"...What's this life for?..."



Today was very unexpected. Just in the morning, Roshinni couldn't stop talking about how nice this guy she just got to know, Satpreet, was. And how he was advicing her not to try drugs, And how he was her pet brother. She literally couldn't stop. Until after recess when the news reached school...

Satpreet passed away in a hit and run accident this morning at about 6 A.M on his way to Nilai. Some thought he was speeding, and some say he was drunk. But who'd know?

Yes, There were tears. There was... laughter, Unintentionally. Some people thought it was a joke, Since the first of April's tomorrow. I couldnt blame them, Even I didnt believe it at first. A part of me still doesn't believe it, Cause it's too... Random to be true to be exact. Among all the people in this cruel world, Why'd it have to be him? He was only 19. But though he died in a young age, I'm sure he wouldn't have regretted. There's nothing he hasnt done! And at that moment, It hit me!

What if we all knew when we were going to die? How could we enjoy every second knowing all the good things we had now was going to come to an end? We might dream of what we were to become in the future, The life we'd wanna live, Not knowing we're gonna fall asleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow. Or some of us may live like we're gonna die tomorrow, Not knowing we have a whole life ahead of us. I dont wanna know when I'm suppose to die. But I dont want a long life. I couldnt live with the pain of watching the people around me die. I'd wanna go first if I had a choice. I dont think it'll matter much cause sometimes I feel like I'm being taken for granted. Not many people notice my presence. When I start to talk, They tell me to shut up. When I come around, They walk away. My own father hasn't said a word to me in so many months. My brothers curse me to hell. Everyone only sees the horrid side of me. I wanna see their expressions when my death is announced. I might probably be forgotten by the second week, Or month, But its just the moment, When it's stricked everybody. I'm gone.

Rest in peace, Satpreet.


Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

I cant feel my kidneys! // Earth Hour '09 // I want a talking trashcan! // Brandon Boyd. // Misogynistic. // Miserable At Best // Wasted Tomorrow // You're not sorry. // Change. // Move, Shake, Drop! //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p