I was calm. From the very second my mom told me about it. I tried my best to avoid the thought of the medieval torture weapon modern doctors call, Needles. But I totally lost it. The second the doctor said "Ok, It's gonna hurt! >:) "
Holy Motherfuck!
"So, Go lie down on the bed."
"Uh, Ok, Which side?"
"Any side you want"
"How're you gonna jab my hand if I'm lying down?"
"I'm not jabbing your hand, I'm jabbing your butt"
"OH SHIT! MY BUTT!?!?!?!'
"Ok, Just lie down"
"OK, No, no, wait, just let me relax first. Ugh. Ok, NO WAIT! I DONT WANNA TAKE IT, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!'
"Ok, just sit down"
"Goddamnit! GARJANKUNRLGNLURG!"
* calls bitchy nurse in to hold me down*
"Damnit! Get off me!'
"JUST LIE DOWN!"
*mom grabs me and pins me down* *I bit her hand*
*doctor jabs the living shit out of me* *I didnt feel it by the way but I liked the feeling of overreacting*
"So did it hurt?"
'OH, OH HEEEWWWWWLLL YEAS!' (nah, not really :P)
I couldnt stand up straight for like a few seconds and now its like something's killing the living tissues in what's left of my battered muscles. lol. shut up cassie.
