Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Lovesick Lovelorn. // Thursday, February 26, 2009
So hi.
Mood : Ugh.. Confused..

Life has been pretty much the same.. I'm at the cc right now... My head hurts like crap. I feel freaking nauseous. I dont even know why... Maybe its cause of the lighting ? the font size too big? The annoying pop music playing next door? The mamak body odor? God. I just feel so dizzy.

Anyway... Exams are over. Well, Just the first trial. There's like 100 more to go.
So far I guess I did alright... Mostly B's... But I failed geo. I have no idea how.. I hate the subject anyway. And the subject hates me.


Ugh.... I need to go. One more hour left but I cant take it anymore... I need meds. Ciao

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

You Crackpot! // Banana's make fart. // Tagged? // DUDE! // I have a secret. Well, WE. // Day 2. // He Tore My Feelings Like I Had None. // Day 1. // NYEHOHOHOH // Tagged By Chan Man. //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p