Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Day 2. // Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Yesterday night was hard. I was practically drowning in confusion. I thought maybe I would feel better today. But...

Woke up late, Again. I had a really, weird and captivating dream, but I cant remember what was it about. All I know is, I didn't want to wake up. Maybe I didn't want to wake up cause I didn't want to feel that painful numbness again. But I had to anyway. School was alright, Finally started studying and all. Some of our teachers are kinda nice. Our Geo teacher is so enthusiastic with all her hand gestures and the tone of her voice, She's such a happy person. lol.
Geral asked the teacher if she could change class today, The teacher said she could, If she wrote a letter. If She WROTE A LETTER SHE COULD HAVE MOVED TO OUR CLASS. But she decided not to and stay in Amanah. I don't blame her, I would've done the same thing. Heck! She has an awesome math teacher! They finished a whole freaking chapter in a day! And she even understood everything. And there's no way she could get distracted cause she doesnt have much friends in that class, So yeah. There's a high chance of her doing well for PMR. She got lucky. I dont mind going to Amanah... Its just... Well, I dunno, I'M THE FREAKING CLASS MONITOR
Thanks to Roshinni, -.-
Its not that bad actually, it keeps me very occupied and I guess thats good cause when I've got nothing to do, I feel that pain again. The lonely, Empty feeling and confusion. It'll all come back to me. So I guess its a good thing I got it. I still dont know how, I hardly even know half the class and 15 people voted for me. ? lol

Awesome.

___

I know that he will find a better place to fall asleep
he belongs to fairy tales that I could never be
The future haunts with memories that I could never have
And hope is just a stranger wondering how it got so bad

I die each time you look away
My heart, my life will never be the same
This love will take my everything
One breath, one touch will be the end of me

You could be the final straw that brings me back to earth
Ever-waiting airports full of the love that you deserve
Wishing I could find a way to wash away the past
Knowing that my heart
Will break, but at least the pain will last

I know that he will find a better place to fall asleep
Maybe he will save me in the oceans of his dream
And maybe someday love...

Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

He Tore My Feelings Like I Had None. // Day 1. // NYEHOHOHOH // Tagged By Chan Man. // Dear Blog,Whats Wrong With Me? // Happy Birthday Haley Williams! // HAPPPY CHRISTMAS! // Andreeeaaaahahahahha! // Tagged By Nat! // China! //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p