
I first didnt really find it interesting, I was quite confused actually... Since twilight ended like...
" And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat. "
But New moon started like..
Ok well I'm gonna skip the WHOLE nightmare part
"I woke with a start, My eyelids popping open wide and gasped "
HUH?!
I mean it was pretty obvious he bit her at the end of twilight! But suddenly she wakes up from her dream and its her birthday?!
It just doesnt make sense... But I continued reading anyway... To see how the chapter ends... Well It was all too happy at first... Until she gets a paper cut in their house while opening a present from Edward and his 'sister', Alice. And then..
"I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm, Into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires"
And Oh my gosh, Now I HAVE to read New Moon!
