Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Summary of my weekend. // Friday, August 1, 2008
Hi blog. Its been a while since I've posted, guess I'm loosing the blog mojo.


I had.. a pretty tiring weekend.


Letss seee...




Friday.



School was normal. Nothing Special... I was kinda looking forward to KH for the first time cause we were gonna do some electronic shit but it got cancelled cause there was no electricity. damnit.




Anyway, After that... Geral, Nabiha, Ram, Asilla, Roshinni and I went to Mcd. Geral, Asilla and I had to do some English project so yeah. We were there until.. 4.30. Basically we wasted time, Made a mess and ended up doing nothing.

















Roshinni was drop dead bored so she made a pink handbag outt've bottles. hahaha




I was bored too, So I took some random pics from roshinni's phone.


Roshinni And nabiha. Some random shot i took at Mcd. haha





HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA



Ram and I playing pool. Well we both suck just as bad. Look at what I'm aiming at, The pink ball instead of the Q. Easier. hahahah







Shannon and I had to carry Geral and Rosh's handbag to get in an 18 and above movie last weekend. hahahah





Ram being a retard.



Goddamn! he looks like ASHISH!! hahaha






Oh and I found rempit jeans in my cupboard. ahahhaha.. I like..


And that was Friday.







Saturday.


Woke up at.. 9.30. Had roti canai for breakfast, Got dressed, Headed down the road for guitar class and after guitar class I had to walk down the road to lucky garden where my mom was cause my bro was getting a haircut and they were gonna be late. I need the exercise anyway.



My bro was at this saloon with a lot of gay people. Its just so scary what hormone pills can do. hahaha



After that.. uh.. OH! I went to Times square with my mom. I wanted to go check out stuff at isocks cause JJ told me they had plaids. but he fuckin lied so yeah,



Isocks was damn scary. The people in times square were all damn rude. I was just so annoyed. JJ's a jackass la.. He said they have plaid bondage shorts.. konon la..



Ts was just filled with Chinese wannabes and malay rempits. It was starting to get annoying. What has become of society!



Well later at night I stayed over my cousin's place in Cheras. Only slept at.. 2.40.



And That Was Saturday.





Sunday.


Woke up at 4 am to go to church for some fast and pray thing. I slept for only two hours :


I had to follow my aunty cause I had band practice at 8 later in the morning. We started at 7 but who cares :p



We were quite loud, Last week the bomba complained. hahaha.. cause they're hostel's right behind my church. Can ya imagine! damn.


Anyway. It was FREEEZING IN THERE!!! and summore I was wearing shorts.. ahahahha..



By 6 I was starting to feel so goddamn bored so I kept on messaging gerald. I think I sent her like 10 messages hoping that her message tone might wake her up, but that girl sleeps like a freakin log.


Practice finished at.. 9.


Came home by 9.30 and just knocked out.



And now here I am.









Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

Shiznit. // PLAID. // why la :( // I Want A Ds. // Seaside // I'll never make it far as a housewife, or a chef. // To My Fat Ass Bro. // Our Convo. // Project Cdk. // Love. Is. Just. A. Word. //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p