It was better than last year's concert. My acoustic show was kinda bad.. well according to my mom.. i was suppose to be the lead but the dude next to me was louder so my solo just went down the drain. oh well.. I mess up a lot too.. damn that chinese dude. anyway..
While doing the sound check, I suddenly saw someone sitting in the crowd.. someone really random.. someone i thought would spend his holidays playing chess or studying. ahahhaha.. ok well, no la.. but still.. he's a smartass!!
i saw.. YUGAN!
He plays classical shit.. His band was awesome.. well they were the best there. Seniors..
He said he was gonna go yamaha tho.. sadly.. He said its better.. well i dunno.. people seem unfriendly there. Their also pretty blur.. ahahah.. i used to take piano lessons there. YES, i used to learn piano. that was like.. before kindergarten when i didnt even know my name. ahaha.. my mom used to do my homework, I guess my mom wanted to join and she used me as an excuse cause she felt too old? i dunno.. hahaha
Anyway The concert was kinda fun.. This retardo Chinese kid back stage didnt wanna stop licking the environment! It got annoying.
Sorry that I didnt get your tickets Roshinni, I just didnt want you to come cause its embaressing! ahahahah
