I didn't attend the first two, But I did see Bangsar Sports Complex, It looked fun.
We met hot guys there, I dunno his real name but he said he's 'orange'. haha
.jpg)
Thats him and I but I cut myself off. Ugly.
.jpg)
Geral thinks this dude's hot. pfft. haha

And She thinks his hot too. Well, He's okay actually
They had a lot of food, Mostly weird shit. Like fruits, Nasi lemak, You know malays and their nasi lemaks and jambu. ahahhaa..
They also had a shuffle thing... I dunno what to call it but yea.
That girl in green was some random girl who tried to shuffle. But she really sucked. lol
They also had Dunking. Some dude dunked Encik Khairi.
That was awesome. ahahah
That was really gay i just HAD to put it. hehe... I walked pass him, and we were just barely inches away from touching but he didnt look or say hi :(
