Today was so. UNEXPECTED. ( In a bad way )
Woke up at exactly 8:57 this morning. Brushed my teeth, Watched tv until 9 then told my dad to send me home cause I've got music class. He sent me back at 10:25, perfect, five more minutes till my class starts and I havent even taken a bath. Sheeesh.
Then Took a bath, Had to walk all the way there cause my grandpa wasnt home. Ish.
went there at about.... 10:45. Class ends at 11:00. PERFECT. spent only 15 minutes there, then had to walk back again. Kinda wasted.
THEN, I chat with SHANNONE online and I told her I wanted to go MV so badly to get this chun radioactive shirt so she said "ok! come with Giuli and I"
So I was like. "OK! Meet you guys there"
Then Giuli calls me 10 seconds later ( yeah I counted :P ) begging me to come her house first. So I just had toooooo :p
Then we went to MV, to get my shirt, Giuli's bag and Danish's present.
What to get danish ah?A barbie doll!YEAAAAAAAAA!YEAAAAAAAAA!Lets do that! :DYEAH!whoa. serious ah? lolyeah!Shannon, Me, GiuliSo first we got him this hood from FOS but we put it in a tropicana life bag to make it look ori :pThen we tried looking for a doll, there was this 14 dollar one which looked Chinese. ahaha!
But we didnt get it :( sadly.. they all disagreed in getting him it cause they were scared of his dad. hahah
But i still wanted to :(
Oh well..
Giuli got a PINK tropicana life bag. SHE COPY MEEH! :p
But her's looks chunter laa.. I helped her pick it :p nyeheheh
ANYWAY.
Came back from Mv, Went to Giuli's house to change, And I got this random message from Geral saying
" You love me, I know"
Lol. Perasan :pAnd another one two minutes later, saying
"If you love me, CALL MEH!"
So I called her, And she was acting all gay. hahaha. Stoned :p
Went to Danish's party and everyone was like.. getting pushed in and shit but unfortunately, I didnt get pushed cause I was like.. having.. you know what. So inappropriate. Grr.
Meet a new friend today! SARAH
She's so
hyper. And Edward Cullen-crazy. Lol.
In case you didnt know, EC's actually from this vampire story called twilight.:D
We watched a horror movie after that at 11 something. HILARIOUS. Sarah wouldnt stop screaming. LOL. And I would pretend to scream at random moments when everything's intense just to scare them. Tried it twice and they squealed like never before :p (even shannon and danish. wow)
My eye wouldnt stop itching the WHOLE way thru. After the movie my eye was like.
RED.
Got a random call from my dad after that. It was 12.
He scolded me for not telling him I was gonna stay over at Giuli's house. And We had an argument. I was damn damn pissed with him. And his UNBELIEVABLE selfishness. He picked me up, At 12:30 and sent me home to Bangsar. And when I got out, I was like "You drove all the way, went thru all the trouble, Just to send me back HERE. Wow. Selfish Much?" then I got out, Thinking he wasnt gonna get out and just drive off. He is a coward.
Then he gets out, and pulls me and then throws me towards the car and ALMOST slaps me. I refused to look at him so He held my face and kept on screaming at me "LOOK AT ME! I AM YOUR FATHER. DONT TRY YOUR NONSENSE" and I just gave him the deadly stare. Then he let me go and I walked off. He's not my father, He was never there.
Came home with tear filled eyes from all the stress and humiliation and just walked to the bathroom and slammed the door. And just sat at one corner or the bathroom and
Thought.
Now, I've got rashes, Swallen eyes, and I'm emotionally dead.
And then I sent him one. last. Message
"Thats the last you'll see me. Damage Is Done"