Chaos And The Involuntary Eskimo
Godspeeeeed // Friday, May 30, 2008
Hi!






Today!









It was very.. very.. unexpected!








I woke up early today, Well actually my mom woke me up to tell me she's leaving. Business trip. I scolded her.. ahhaha.. i was so grumpy, not my fault :p













I went back to sleep after that.. Woke up at.. about.. 9:30?






Went online.









Got a call from Geral asking me to go have lunch with her, jasmeet and shannon in Mcd. Yea! Mcd. mmmmmmm!








We sat there until.. 3? then we decided to walk to bata to buy white sneakers.







Why?




Well, Shannon was going thru deviantart.com the other day and she found someone called "Bobsmade" who had a million custom made sneakers!





The best part? she drew it all herself! (Yeah, bobsmade is.. a girl. apparently. :p)







Freaking coooool!




So We wanted to make OUR OWN! since... you know, its not available in Malaysia and shit. Pfft.. losers! :p








Back to the story!



Shan and I bought white sneakers and Geral bought black. For fun. Shan and Geral got their shoes for free cause Geral's godfather is like.. this.. shoes datuk :P





The counter lady didn't look to happy anyway, Pfft! who cares :p




Then, We walked to Czip Lee and bought permanent pens. Red, Green and Black of course!



It was almost gonna rain after that so we had to run to shannon's house. Damn! it was tiring. heheh




We got back.



Buttons SCARES ME!




We were sitting in shannon's room and button's is not allowed to come in, but he did anyway, and everytime he came in, I'll jump on shannon's bed and cover myself with a pillow cause I'm freakin scared of her hyperactive dog. aahahah!






While we were drawing and shit, Button's came in! DUM DUM DUUUUUUUMMM!!!




and I tried to jump on shannon's bed again but I hit my head at the side. (She has a double decker) Wow. I really hate that feeling!





Jasmeet and Geral didn't even help me! they just stood at a corner and laughed their heads out!





pffft! :p





I started screaming in pain and laughing at the same time for about.. 3 minutes. Wow. it felt like the fireworks feeling. So dizzy. ahaha.. Well, the dog left. yay.





Then i played chess with Marcus. LOL.






I finished my pair of shoes. (Well Geral did all the work cause my writting sucked :p )






Here's how it looks...











Picture's kinda blur. UGH! stupid camera! Oh btw, I'm getting a new phone. yay! xD





Jasmeet and Geral thought it looked preety cool so we ran all the way to bata to get THEM shoes. lol.







Turned out like this. Oops. I forgot to take Jasmeet's shoes. Ah nvm la.. Looks the same. eheheh..










Thats Geral's & Mine. UGH! blur again.





That's Gerals. She wanted to write "Kick's Ass" at the back.. Instead She wrote "Ass Kick" hahha
Weeeeeeeelll.. You might be wondering What happened to Shannon. She was drawing stuff for everyone's pair and at the same time doing her's, so she finished last. BUT HER'S WAS THE COOOOLEST!!















Wow.









We were so happy when it our were ready. And. we took pics of each other. wad the hell. lol.. so random.



















Well after that Shannon needed to go to some dinner and Jasmeet and Geral's parents still hasn't come so they followed me home.



Geral used my msn and sent messages to some people. Lol.. That girl ah.. aiyo.. hehehe..

Labels:


Cassandra
Photobucket

( Picture Above May Seem More Yellow Than The Actual Object )

Long, Long ago, on the 7th day of the 7th month,
I came into this wretched and unfortunate world.
I was given the name Cassandra,
The name Cassandra came from an old greek myth about an unfortunate woman who the world thought was a liar,
A woman who wanted to be vindicated but never did and then later got raped by some dude.
Despite the torture and pain and anxiety this name had to carry through generations from generations,
My mom randomly picked it out from a fashion magazine.
I'm a 15 year old who apparently looks like a 12 year old.
I am easily annoyed.
But it's simple really, If you give me hell, I'll burn your house down.
Yes, I have guts. Except for theme parks, That stuff just freaks me out :S
My best friend's half portugese, And my other best friend has hair on her neck :p
This may excite some people but My grandpa has a pet fish....... That died a week ago unfortunately
My brothers laugh like a retarded playboy bunny.
My friends dont believe that I pee cause
I have the awesome-est kidney in the world that can hold up pee for about a shit loada hours.
Ok, enough about my kidney!
I played a small part in 'Cloverfield' when I infected my cousin with ebola.
I absolutely love music. But then again, Everyone does. Except Shannon :O
I'm half iban, My mom says I'm half indian too but I dont believe her!
In case you're wondering, No, I DONT live on trees. =/
I have a slight distaste for indians. :D just the ones that cant speak english
I'm not a racist bastard! >=[
ok fine, Maybe a little
Fruity Loops Make You Fly!

Daily Blas

Click The Picture, I Know You Want To ;)








History
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // June 2010 // July 2010 // October 2010 // November 2010 // April 2011 //

Guitar Hero! // Hope? // Lips Like Morphine. // Its 1:43 // Last Night. // First Post //

Credits
layout: sagacity
background: unknown

Sex On Fire

The Quest

Shanaynay!

Love / Life/ A little bit from my Ipod :p